Spanish Coalition for Housing
Position: Intern/ Temporary Worker (Part-Time)
Program: SCH Community Site Office
Contract: 11142-Choose to Own Program
Reports To: Program Manager
Provide direct support to SCH programs assigned. Assist Program Manager and SCH staff with general clerical duties as well as other programmatic functions as to enhance the quality of services. In return, the intern will develop their resume and gain valuable office experience.
- Maintain client files in organized and consistent manner.
- Assist with initial intake procedures and application process as needed.
- Preparing of bulk mailings- printing of labels.
- Assist with data entry for programs.
- Other general office duties as needed.
- Demonstrate effective customer service and communication skills.
- Must be detailed and organized
- Must be a fast learner and able to work as a team member.
- Must have friendly, patient and professional phone manner.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
- Work schedule to be set by supervisor.
- To meet HUD Section 3 (applicants must live in CHA housing or be a member of a household with a CHA voucher).
May 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016 (Temporary)
Hours: maximum 28 hours per week
Pay: $13/ hour
Please apply through the following site: https://section3jobs.thecha.org/JobSearch.aspx
Send resume to: email@example.com
Spanish Coalition For Housing is an equal opportunity
To download and print an electronic version, click the link below: