What to know when you visit:
- At this time, we are not taking walk-ins. Please make sure you have an appointment. If you don’t have an appointment, please call to schedule one. (North side Office: (773) 342-7575, South Chicago Office: (773) 933-7575)
- We will continue to provide some of our services remotely, but you are welcome to make an appointment to be seen in person.
- All onsite visits will have to be scheduled in advance. Please call to schedule your appointment. (please limit your visit to 1 guest if needed, ie, a family member to assist during the appointment)
- We ask you to be mindful of others and wear a face covering or mask for entry and during your appointment.
- Please follow CDC social distancing guidelines and follow the directional signage placed throughout our facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly – hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout our offices
- If you are feeling ill or running fever please call to reschedule your appointment